The Bliss Joyride
This is a tandem designed for those who want to soar calmly, like a happy bird, admiring the beautiful landscape below without a lot of acrobatics. Just take in the bliss of the moment with this highly popular tandem.
We offer the following Bliss Joyride packages:
| 15-20 mins
| 30-40 mins
| 1hr XC Flight
| Acro Special Tandems
Special Tandem is a 15-20 minute customized joyride you can gift your loved ones and make celebrations truly special!
All tandems include photo, videos & basic acro. For more info, please get in touch with us.
Book Now !
Special Acro Tandem (Duration : 20 mins, Cost : INR 4,500)
This tandem is for those who wonder how it would be to go on a roller coaster ride
- only that there is no roller coaster - just you, your pilot, your beautiful glider and thin air!
Acro is not every pilot's cup of tea
- it takes a lot of experience and a lot more courage to manoeuvre the glider with high G force. Watch our pilots effortlessly take you on this crazy, nerve-wrecking ride while you scream your lungs out (Well…It will be heard by your friends all the way down).
Sounds evil? Nah, it’s just heavy rush of pure adrenalin. If you love extreme, this is your chance to have the best one ever. If you like it milder, just let us know before you take off !
One of our best pilots will fly with you and perform the following manoeuvres :
- Wing Overs
- Ridge Dancing
- A few others, gauging your stamina and weather
Book Now !
The Instructional Tandem (Duration : 15-20 mins, Cost : INR 3,500)
This tandem is designed for pilots who have completed P1 course.
The Instructor Pilot will show you how the controls work, where to fly and familiarise you with the flying site while flying the tandem. You will be given controls to experience how it is to fly all by yourself, but with the safety of the instructor flying with you. For those doing a P2, it is included as a part of the curriculum.
However, you may want to take this tandem if:
- You are taking a refresher course to fly after a long gap (more than 5-6 months)
- You are flying at a new site and need to get familiar with the terrain, lift bubbles, danger zones and soaring along the ridge line
You want to learn to fly better and are looking to improve your glider inputs and soar higher (Consider taking this when you see other experienced pilots gaining more height and want to learn how).
Book Now !